Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Advanced Nurse Practitioner will work autonomously within the Primary Care Network. As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you will work collaboratively with the team to meet the needs of patients, supporting the delivery of policy and procedures. You will act autonomously within your professional scope of practice providing care for patients via different methods, including: telephone, face to face, video and on some occasion home visits. You will work within your sphere of competence and agreed acceptable limits of practice to provide expert professional, clinical advice to patients, carers and colleagues, ensuring clinical safety and excellence. You will need to prioritise and triage the needs of patients, making any necessary referrals as appropriate.
- Registered with NMC as an Independent Prescriber
- Educated to Masters Level to include Advanced Physical Assessment & Clinical Reasoning
- Full Msc in Advanced Practice or A minimum of Postgraduate Diploma
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- V300 Independent and Supplementary Prescribing
- Minor Illness Qualification
- Mentorship Qualification