Through our partnership, we have the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner, GOV.UK (OISC) trained immigration advisers who provide UK Government regulated immigration services to employers.
We specialise in providing this service to the healthcare sector and will tailor our service to your needs, whether you would like our full immigration service or just general guidance on relevant matters.
Our Service Includes:
- Applying for the Tier 2 sponsor licence
- Acting as the client’s officially appointed immigration representative with the home office
- Guidance on becoming a Level 1 user of the sponsorship management system (SMS)
- Carrying out the Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT) for job roles that require it
- Guidance on issuing the Certificate of Sponsorship, CoS
- Guidance on issuing employment contracts and advising on salary levels that meet home office requirements
- Guiding migrant workers to make the relevant visa application to the home office
We have developed an online employee management system that makes it easy for our clients to stay compliant to the Home Office requirements; this is a useful tool for acquiring and maintaining the sponsor licence.
You must have HR systems in place that let you:
- Monitor your employees’ immigration status
- Keep copies of relevant documents for each employee, including passport and right to work information
- Track and record employees’ attendance
- Keep employee contact details up to date
- Report to UKVI if there is a problem, for example if your employee stops coming to work
- Helping the client to issue employment contracts and advising on salary levels that meet home office requirements